My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

JohnnyFlotsam

Premium Member
My name is John Nelson. I am a Master Mason in Mt. Hood Lodge #32, Grand Lodge of Washington F&AM.
After taking some time off from Masonry while I settled into a new job and home here in Sugar Land, I finally find myself in a place where I am eager to dust off my tools and return to work. I was most pleased to find this community shortly after I started Googling about lodges in this area. While my search started out as a hunt for (ahem) a brick-and-mortar establishment, some of my closest Masonic brethren have always been those I've only ever known through forums such as this, so it's a treat to find such an active community. I look forward to many enjoyable and informative exchanges.

MacFie

Welcome Brother John, originaly from the Tacoma area myself, although I didn't know anything more about freemasonry there than the grand lodge that was right around the corner!