My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grill recommendations

pointwithinacircle2

Rapscallion
Premium Member
My current grill is functional, but disappointing. There are hot spots so some of the food burns while the rest is undercooked. I have two questions really. What do I look for in a grill, and what grill would you recommend and why.

LAMason

Premium Member
In my opinion you can't go wrong with a Weber. I have owned both Gas and Charcoal Weber grills. You may also be able to find a good used one on craigslist.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Do you have any interest in propane powered? To reduce hot spots propane units can use infrared diffusers. The fancy ones are ceramic with the gas burning in them. The simple ones are a slotted stainless steel set of ridges. Such a grill can grill but can not be slowed down to do low and slow BBQ.

pointwithinacircle2

Rapscallion
Premium Member
I currently use a propane grill. I need to learn more about propane grills so I can make a good decision when I replace my current one.