Happy 10th Birthday to Myfreemasonry.com - a decade of dedication

Discussion in 'Welcome to My Freemasonry' started by Bloke, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Greetings !

We are almost a month into the year 2018, but the header on this web site and discussion forum just caught my eye - "My Freemasonry, since 2008"

So many Masonic web sites and discussion forums come and go. Some just go stale. I've been a member of three very important (to me) online Masonic discussion groups (T3Ps, TSS & the Masonic Serfs and Jestors). None of the operators of those sites have kept them going. I recognise names here from the first two. My Freemasonry might have been the most recent forum I've joined, but its now the only one which has endured and remains.

I don't think we can let another moment pass of 2018 without noting the decade of dedication of the owners of this site, also also tipping our hat to the admins and contributors.

I've not been here long, but its obvious during that time Blake has been a driving force in keep the site up for a decade. Well done Brother.

Congratulations and thank you.

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Thank you Brother! It’s truly been a labor of Brotherly Love and the promotion of Truth.

No finer example of this can be shown than that of which has been the relationship between the MWGLoTX and the MWPHGLoTX. It was right here where the fire was lit and set forth to burn in the hearts of like minded men, and turn the tides of kinship.

Blake has put a wonderful team of folks, leaders (staff and members), of our Fraternity from all aspects of the diversity that makes us the worlds largest, oldest, and most recognized Fraternity.

It takes people like yourself and numerous others here that help to push our limits outward and upwards, we (staff) just do a bit of referee work from time to time, and steer the ship.

It has been an honor to have the opportunity to be of service to all of you, and our Fraternity all these years.

Salute!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Too kind Brother! It’s been a labor of love but this site would be nothing without members such as yourself. I’m also proud of our staff members who keep things smooth. We have some big plans coming up soon and I can’t wait to share them when the time is right. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

4. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Congratulations on your 10 years on the web! It is not only entertaining but very informative. I learn much more about Masonry on this site than I do in lodge! Keep it up!

Bloke and Bro. Stewart P.M. like this.

Share My Freemasonry