My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Veterans Day/THANK YOU ALL!

THemenway

Thank You to all of our active military, our veterans, and those that we have lost throughout the years.
Thank you for defending out freedom!

cemab4y

Premium Member
I served in the Air Force from 29 Aug 1973 through 3 May 1978. I enjoyed every minute of it, and I ask no thanks from my fellow citizens. There was no draft, and I served with pride. I have been working in Iraq/Afghanistan for 8 years, by choice. I am honored to serve alongside our fine uniformed military. May the Great Architect of the Universe watch over them.

promason

Troops deployed in Afghanistan risk their lifes for our security and deserve our respect and gratitude,God Bless Marines and God Bless America,Amen

promason

Military effort in Afghanistan and everywhere necessary must absolutely continue until complete victory on islamic terrorism,for our planet security sake and for the sake of future generations