My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello brothers

jwhoff

Premium Member
Welcome from Houston brother ... if you're "Ahboot" to brush those Leafs aside, rake them down here to Houston.

Right now, we're down here "in the penalty box."

martin

Hahahahahaha really I'm not a hockey guy I'm half Italian half Peruvian we r soccer people

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Can't blame you there. I am big soccer fan too. Its easy to assume being in Canada hockey would be something you would follow.

martin

Oh do u a soccer fan too? I asume Boeing from the united states u guys follow baseball or football or wrestling or something like Thad hahaha

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Not much into pro football. I do follow baseball (NY Yankees), college football (University of Oklahoma), hockey (Dallas Stars), and soccer (FC Dallas, Team USA, Man U). I have always liked soccer it is just not that popular but is gaining traction thanks the US Women's team. The US Men's team has yet to step up like the women have. I do think their day is coming soon where they can actually compete on the international level.

martin

We follow TFC (soccer) Toronto football club but they suck like all Toronto teams hahahahahaha raptors, TFC ,jays the argos (football) and the leaf they suck hahahahaha I really like boca juniors from Argentina that's my dad team and maradona just to play there that's why I name my son Diego like him hahaha

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
One of the things I like most about soccer is that history of it and the players is so intriguing. When you look at the soccer world you will find many, many cases of people that came from absolutely nothing to become some of the biggest stars. While I was in the Navy I had the pleasure to meet a guy who used to play for Sardinia (Italy) in their professional league back in the 60s. I spent almost an entire day talking to him and had a blast.

I also like the fact that there are no commercials during the match.

Trip

Premium Member
Welcome to the forms Eh! I hail from Dallas, Texas. Hope to catch some good Canadian views on the Craft.