My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from Duncanville

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Welcome, Brother. There is plenty to read and learn on our Forum. I think you will love it here.

Bro Vincent C. Jones, Lodge Chaplain
Bayou City Lodge 228, Prince Hall Affiliation
Free and Accepted Masonry, Houston, Texas
Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas

kid3265

Larry smith

Lodge #214 AF&AM ms

Attachments

• bran.jpg
    bran.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 275

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Welcome, Brother. You will enjoy the Forum and Fellowship. I consider this a Virtual Lodge, because Good Men come here to seek light, fellowship, and meet good Brothers from all corners.

Bro Jones

Phre-massen.nash

Greetings,

Congrats, and like my brothers said it is never too late, and you are never too old. Regardless to what the age of a man, you are not in dotage, until you feel you in dotage. If you are able to do degree work and you are 85 years old, then so be it. There is a point in a man's life when he need to be brought to li/G\t and that time is now for you. Best of wishes in your travels. . .

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
never too old? as a young man I've learned a lot from the more learned men that have joined the fraternity. welcome to the boards!