My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ontario Canada

BrianLJohnson

My name is Brian Johnson from Meaford, Ontario. I am Sr. Steward of Pythagoras Lodge #137. You have created an excellent forum, I look forward to exploring further and expanding my personal knowledge in Freemasonry.

Brian Johnson
Pythagoras #137
Meaford, ON Canada

owls84

Premium Member
Welcome Brother to the Forums. I hope nothing scares you off and you feel comfortable enough to jump right in on some discussions. Heck feel free to shine light on some from the past. We are always looking for new perspectives.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Welcome to Texas my Brother , It is a good thing you can not hear the accents of most of the brothers ( including mine) who frequent the boards here, it would possibly hurt your ears. On a serious note, welcome, and we look forward to your input, it will be intresting hearing someones outlook on things from another Grand Jourisdiction, in another country.