My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello I am studying masters in international relations in Pakistan need a good job

Bloke

Premium Member
Members are not replying to this because Freemasonry does not exist in Pakistan and Freemasonry is for self develpment not for financial gain.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
READ THIS LINK!!!!

Pea

Members are not replying to this because Freemasonry does not exist in Pakistan and Freemasonry is for self develpment not for financial gain.
I don’t know anything about Pakistan so the guy may not be a Mason. However, I do believe we are supposed to help each other out.

Winter

Premium Member
I don’t know anything about Pakistan so the guy may not be a Mason. However, I do believe we are supposed to help each other out.
You're new here, so you'll get a pass this time. lol We get almost daily requests from people saying they are in countries that do not allow Freemasonry wanting us to help connect them with Freemasons there. As if we would do that. There's no help to give. And in this case, the poster wasn't even interested in Freemasonry, just looking for a job in Pakistan. Also, look at the date of the last post in a thread you are replying to, if it is several months old the participants may have moved on to other discussions.