My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

VinnyC

Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum. I would just like to say that I have been interested in the Craft for a couple of years now and I have asked several Freemasons for me to join the Fraternity, but there was always something else that comes up and I would not even have time to stay in the Lodge long enough to get a petition/decision. Although finding this website has helped me find some Freemasons where I live at and they have helped me. Hopefully I stay long enough. Thanks to you brothers!

Last edited:

CajunMason75

Howdee Brother! As a new Mason myself, anytime you need help, just holler! I'm a member of the Newton Rainbow Lodge #735 but will be transferring to a lodge close to Houston soon. (working out-of-town). Welcome, and enjoy the website!

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Vinny as we talked about, our meetings are the second Thursday of the month. Looking forward to seeing you at the lodge (o;