My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Scott J

Hello, I just created my profile today. I'm a member of Rio Grande Lodge #81. Originaly from Tenessee, my grandfather (mothers side) and father were both Masons. I know my grandfather was involved in the Scotish Rite not sure about dad. Hope to attend Lodge one day at my fathers lodge now that I have been raised to MM. Might just get to meet some Masons that remember him. :thumbup:

This looks to be an interesting and informative site.

Wayfarer

Hello, Scott. I'm new here, too; not a Freemason, but wish to have that honor one day. I'm pleased to meet you.

Scott J

Thanks Brothers for all the warm welcomes. I've been doing a little reading on here and have come to the conclusion that there is probably several months worth of material on here. Time to get back to it.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Thanks Brothers for all the warm welcomes. I've been doing a little reading on here and have come to the conclusion that there is probably several months worth of material on here. Time to get back to it.

You are certainly welcome! There is a lot of useful material here on this site, and there is wealth of knowledge within the Brethren present. If you don't see the answerer to you questions, be sure to ASK!