My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Fund a Brother's Professional Journey

Mac

Premium Member
Brethren,

The pharmacy residency application is extremely competitive, and I feel extremely honored that I was chosen for a position with a VA Medical Center in Oregon. Unfortunately, we were not anticipating such a drastic move (Texas to Oregon) when we started this process, and the cost is substantial. We have to be in Oregon by the beginning of June, and I graduate at the end of May.

My family and I have started a GoFundMe page with our goal listed, and I do hope you will consider us in your alms giving. The transition will be a stressful one as we move my family across the country, and the financial burden is a significant part of that stress. Any donation is appreciated, as are prayers in these coming months.

http://www.gofundme.com/81xo5s

JJones

What part of Oregon are you moving to? That's a very beautiful part of the country but I hear it can get a good bit colder than we're used to here in Texas.

I hope you have a smooth transition there and wish you the best of luck. :)

Mac

Premium Member
What part of Oregon are you moving to? That's a very beautiful part of the country but I hear it can get a good bit colder than we're used to here in Texas.
We're heading to the southern part, between Portland and California. ;)

I hope you have a smooth transition there and wish you the best of luck. :)
I hope so, too. We have a full house (people and pet wise) to transplant from one state to another. Looking forward to being settled! Just to have to get over this particular bump in the road.

What does a Premium Membership offer?

Sorry not meaning to sound cheap but...
The wife is telling me I should be retiring for work sooner rather than later.
If so I will need to reel in my spending habits.

Last edited: