Help ! to become Freemason In North-Africa

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by Bakkali Med, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Bakkali Med

Bakkali Med Registered User

Hello
    Im new in the forum, Im Mohammed Bakkali 22 years old, from Morocco exactly in Fez City
    Im looking forward to become Freemason, I don't know what i need to do to join a Loge in Morocco
    If anyone can help me with some important information about that ! that will be great

Thanks in advance

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

The Grand Lodge of Morocco is recognized worldwide but is not on line. They stay circumspect. You will probably have to get to know a member very well before being sponsored.

3. Bakkali Med

Can you offer any help to me ? to contact a Member in " The Grand lodge of Morocco " ?

4. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

No we cant. They are not on line for a reason. In predominately Muslim countries Freemasonry tends to stay underground for good reason!

dfreybur likes this.
  5. Bakkali Med

Thanks for help

6. Travelling Man91

Travelling Man91 Registered User

Since you live there, why dont you try asking some of the locals if they know any freemasons or put you in contact with someone who does ? Even if we did know our fellow brothers in your country, it is very unlikely that we would give their whereabouts for fear of putting them in danger.

Ripcord22A likes this.
  7. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Please contact me via PM with your contact details.

8. Youssef

Youssef Registered User

Hello
    Im new in the forum, Im Youssef frikach 23 years old, from Morocco exactly in ksar el Kabir City I'm working information and system Android and iOS
    Im looking forward to become Freemason, I don't know what i need to do to join a Loge in Morocco
    If anyone can help me with some important information about that ! that will be great

9. Winter

Winter Premium Member

You will likely need to find a local Mason to get to know that can sponsor you. Freemasonry in predominantly Muslim countries keeps a low profile.

10. Youssef

Youssef Registered User

Share My Freemasonry