My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help ! to become Freemason In North-Africa

Bakkali Med

Hello
Im new in the forum, Im Mohammed Bakkali 22 years old, from Morocco exactly in Fez City
Im looking forward to become Freemason, I don't know what i need to do to join a Loge in Morocco
If anyone can help me with some important information about that ! that will be great

Thanks in advance

dfreybur

Premium Member
The Grand Lodge of Morocco is recognized worldwide but is not on line. They stay circumspect. You will probably have to get to know a member very well before being sponsored.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
No we cant. They are not on line for a reason. In predominately Muslim countries Freemasonry tends to stay underground for good reason!

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Thanks for help
Since you live there, why dont you try asking some of the locals if they know any freemasons or put you in contact with someone who does ? Even if we did know our fellow brothers in your country, it is very unlikely that we would give their whereabouts for fear of putting them in danger.

Youssef

Hello
Im new in the forum, Im Youssef frikach 23 years old, from Morocco exactly in ksar el Kabir City I'm working information and system Android and iOS
Im looking forward to become Freemason, I don't know what i need to do to join a Loge in Morocco
If anyone can help me with some important information about that ! that will be great

Winter

Premium Member
Hello
Im new in the forum, Im Youssef frikach 23 years old, from Morocco exactly in ksar el Kabir City I'm working information and system Android and iOS

You will likely need to find a local Mason to get to know that can sponsor you. Freemasonry in predominantly Muslim countries keeps a low profile.