My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is one of the reasons we are Masons - a call for help

JBD

Premium Member
IANAL
I
Am
Not
A
Lawyer

Y'all quit trying to read anything else into it.

Y'all are some sad dudes :)

Last edited:

owls84

Premium Member
Got this Last night:

Thanks for your interest in the children. We have received some 1,500.00 towards their needs, their car has been repaired by one of our brothers, the boy has received glasses, their dental needs have been met, the lawn has been mowed twice, and they are going to meet with the people from Masonic Charities next week. All in all the Masons have stepped up to the plate and have renewed these children's faith in mankind. Their grandfather was a Master Mason prior to his death. Their grandmother is most appreciative.

That is kick a$$. Makes me proud to hear this. I wish this news got out more. Too bad we don't have a forum that would allow Masons to post Masonic news that gets everyone's blood going. Oh wait.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
We discussed this last night at lodge and will be sending some monies too. Please keep us updated on this. Thanks to all the brothers who have helped them.

MGM357

Got this Last night:

Thanks for your interest in the children. We have received some 1,500.00 towards their needs, their car has been repaired by one of our brothers, the boy has received glasses, their dental needs have been met, the lawn has been mowed twice, and they are going to meet with the people from Masonic Charities next week. All in all the Masons have stepped up to the plate and have renewed these children's faith in mankind. Their grandfather was a Master Mason prior to his death. Their grandmother is most appreciative.

That is kick a$$. Makes me proud to hear this. I wish this news got out more. Too bad we don't have a forum that would allow Masons to post Masonic news that gets everyone's blood going. Oh wait.

This is what Masonry is all about!!!!!!