My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey hey...

Erik X

Hello from Five Points Lodge #1137 in El Paso.

My name is Erik X Briseño...just a brief Masonic pedigree:

Raised in Coronado Lodge #1406 in 2006
Junior Warden in 2007

Endowed Member in Five Points Lodge #1137 in 2007
Junior Deacon in 2007
Senior Warden in 2008

I went through the Scottish Rite degrees in 2006 in the El Paso Valley, currently sitting as Prior in the Consistory.

I also serve on the Grand Lodge of Texas Internet Committee as vice-chair.

I'm really excited about what you Brothers are doing here. I've gone through the forums and read some of the comments about the GLOT website and your hopes for it. Trust me, the Internet Committee has many of the same ambitions. Last year was kind of spoiled by server crash and we spent a lot of time just trying to restore what was lost.

I did manage to speak to Brother Comedy, Chairman of the Internet Committee, while I was at Grand Lodge. We've been bouncing ideas off one another as to what the committee's goals will be for this year.

I'm going to start another thread in the General Freemasonry Forum and I'd invite you guys unload with what you would like to see on the website, projects you'd like for the Internet Committee to take on, and, very important, how you might be able to help the committee.

Seeya guys there..

- Erik

Last edited: