Hi brothers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Damen i tower, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Damen i tower

Damen i tower Registered User

I’m new on here my user name isnt real but puzzling. I was raised in a northern state. It’s called Less than 100. I was invited to the desert but didn’t make it. Maybe one day

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

2. Damen i tower

Grandpa claims he never finished. He’s famous words was loose lips sinks ships.

3. Winter

Winter Premium Member

I invite you to make an actual introduction thread so we can get to know you and join the discussion. It is also understandable if you want to keep your anonymity as some jurisdictions frown on online participation. I'm just not sure that opening with riddles is the best way to go about making friends here. Either way, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Warrior1256 and Glen Cook like this.
  4. Damen i tower

Hey winter not trying to be mysterious lol just validating my self. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate the welcome.

5. David612

David612 Registered User

You know the problem with riddles? Those you are asking need to be motivated to try and answer them. AD8587C7-5B9F-47BD-9EA7-91C0E200C43B.jpeg

Damen i tower and Winter like this.
  6. Damen i tower

You guys you are right sorry if I came on to strong. I’ll tone the convo down. Hope all is well out there

7. Damen i tower

8. Winter

Winter Premium Member

No need apologize. Look at it this way. Are any of your posts what you would say to a Brother the first time you met them at a social function?

Warrior1256 likes this.
  9. Damen i tower

10. Damen i tower

Out side a lodge in a app forum, what’s the proper way? I don’t wana offend anyone else?

11. David612

David612 Registered User

It’s all good mate- you do you, just be advised being a Masonic forum we get our fair share of folk spouting all kinds of jibber jabber, I doubt you have offended anyone.

12. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

Ha ha not offended but downright confused. It was confirmed jibber jabber this side of the pond :)

David612 likes this.
  13. Thomas Stright

Thomas Stright Premium Member

The work is not the same and varies from Grand Lodge to Grand Lodge. What one would say to validate themselves under one might not be understood under another...

Welcome aboard!

14. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother.

Share My Freemasonry