My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Camera inside a Freemason Lodge

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I got a good laugh at this conspiracy video on youtube. Boy, would it spice up some meetings...

[video=youtube;Ks_D2drIs6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_D2drIs6E[/video]​

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
It isn't a "hidden" camera, it's obviously in the center of the building. The chairs have been set up for a show, and there was another dance sequence that was cut at the beginning of the video. The main focus is a fairly common dance routine from (I believe) "Cabaret."
There could be a dozen innocent, logical reasons for this performance. The piece of video is a perfect example of things taken out of context and how they can be mis-read.

mkmulin

Site Benefactor
Definately staged. What I noticed is that there are two cameras. The original filming the performance and the second filming it from a tv/screen. If you watch the video you can see the sides of the "tv" and at times you can see the namebrand of the "tv" at the bottom of the video but I wasn't able to determine it. So to me there was evidence of staging and to misrepresent the craft.

My Freemasonry HD Pro

mkmulin

Site Benefactor
And also you can see the reflection off of the screen. It is not the true source/original video.

My Freemasonry HD Pro

nfasson

Wow, a dance routine by a fully-clothed woman... that really rips the roof off of Masonry's evil practices. What's next? A video of Brothers eating veal after the meeting?

My Freemasonry HD Pro

Lowcarbjc

what degree is this? 99th Luciferian? haha - they can't even get the regalia props right.

My Freemasonry HD

jvarnell

Premium Member
Where are there aprons? I would think they may need them for a lodge meeting like that. Where was the furniture of the lodge? and on and on and on...

FlBrother324

I got a good laugh at this conspiracy video on youtube. Boy, would it spice up some meetings...
[video=youtube;Ks_D2drIs6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_D2drIs6E[/video]​

My Freemasonry HD

Is this the infamous Battle Creek lodge party? Or is it a "Co-masonic" degree ritual? Hmmmmmmmm? LOL :-()
If they did this at my Lodge, half the Brothers would need CPR! ROFL !!!

Last edited:

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
It's worth pointing out (1) then men are not wearing any regalia.
(2) the room is not set out like a lodge.
(3) three great lights and volume is not on the alter.
(4) the seating position of the audience is not set like a lodge room
(5) there women present.
(6) so in every sense it is not a lodge at labour. It may be a lodge. But the building could be just used for the dance group for a special fun raiser,

Nothing sinister here.

My Freemasonry HD

No matter how rational your argument is, nothing will change the mind of a conspiracist.