History Made

Discussion in 'Building Fraternal Relations' started by Bro. David F. Hill, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Bro. David F. Hill

Bro. David F. Hill David F. Hill Premium Member

Today marks the first time that the Grand Lodge of Texas and the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas have sat in joint session. How good and how pleasant it is.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Looking forward to that here in Kentucky.

Archangel Raised and hanzosbm like this.
  3. Bro Mathews

Bro Mathews Premium Member

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

I cannot believe the progress that's occurred over the last few years...amazing!

5. Keith D. McKeever Jr.

Keith D. McKeever Jr. Premium Member

I bet that was a beautiful sight!!!

6. Canadian Paul

Canadian Paul Registered User

Coming from a part of Canada where PH lodges do not exist I have followed with interest for some years the slow but steady move towards mutual recognition of PH and 'mainline' jurisdictions south of the border. Some may worry that in those cases something might be lost by one or both participants. I would just comment that, from the experience in this Canadian province where two sovereign jurisdictions with quite distinct traditions ( the GL of Scotland and the UGLE at first, now the GL of Newfoundland and Labrador) have worked together in peace and harmony for 150+ years, to the extent that lodges under both jurisdictions jointly own a large senior's housing complex which includes a new Freemasons' Hall, such fears are unwarranted as long as masonic good will rules.

May the G.A.O.T.U bless you all in this laudable undertaking.

7. Archangel Raised

Archangel Raised Registered User

Such Very Good News my Venerable Brothers!

SMIB!

8. BroBook

BroBook Premium Member

Florida one day, hopefully before I leave the earth. ....good and pleasant..... SMIB

Warrior1256, mrpierce17 and coachn like this.

Share My Freemasonry