My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honored

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
My Brothers of the forum. I am honored and actually a bit humbled to say that I have been asked by our incoming WM to be a part of his line next year. I have only been in as a MM since June 23rd of 2012. Our incoming WM made it clear that it is usually not the case that someone in our lodge get invited into the line at only 2 months of being a MM, but he said that he was impressed with my demeanor and the way I carry myself and such. I am proud, and I am honored. I will enter the line as Marshall, and hope to move up the line as time progresses. I wanted to share this with my Brothers on this forum because you guys are like another lodge to me so to speak....perhaps not in the official sense, but a group of Brothers all the same. I am excited and will make sure that my responsibilities are handled in a manner that make every Brother in my lodge and on this Forum proud.

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
Congrats man!

Do you cook? Around my neck of the woods the first place they put ya is in the kitchens. I heartily suggest takin up the pursuit in advance if you forsee some stewarding in your future :)

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Oh yeah, Brother. I grew up cooking. I don't do it as a profession but my my gramma did and she taught me a lot. Let's just say refreshment is going to take on a whole new meaning when I am in the kitchen!

California Master

Congratulations Brother. The Marshall's seat is a good one to learn what all of the other officers do and their work. I'm sure that will be an asset to your lodge.

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Congratulations, Brother..........I remember your very first post, and have observed how your posts have changed from being a "seeker" of knowledge outside of the door, to one who also provides posts that PROVIDE knowledge INSIDE the door. It is good to see you "improving yourself in Masonry", by acccepting the challenge of moving up the Line........Learn ALL that you can about EVERY seat in the Lodge, and as Bro. Hatley stated, time to get in the kitchen and help feed the Brotherhood! Bro. Jones

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
That's awesome! Obviously you have a zeal for the Craft that was noticed, now it's time to nurture it. Take your time, learn what works and what doesn't for those in the East, for your time will come. :)