Horse plays chicken...

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by Blake Bowden, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

[video=youtube;DgzNS4oOi9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzNS4oOi9A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. Sirius

Sirius Registered User

That was AWESOME!

Driving down the road. la la la. playing with the radio. la la la. OH MY GOD THERE IS A HORSE ON MY HONDA ACCORD! (pee pants)

3. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

that reminds me of the much more dangerous...

[video=youtube;A6VS6qsLJeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VS6qsLJeY[/video]

4. Sirius

Sirius Registered User

5. JTM

no joke. people say "hitting a deer with your car will *really* mess it up." shoot. hitting a deer while riding your bike with your forehead will mess YOU up even worse.

6. Sirius

Sirius Registered User

:D Thats to funny.

7. JTM

well, now that i'm thinking about it... the deer video may be more dangerous, but the horse video is definitely more "WTF?!?"

why the hell was a horse running down the road anyway? and wouldn't you see that kind of thing coming? stop your car, put that thing in reverse and go back home. if karma sends a harem of feral horses your way when you're driving, you've obviously done something wrong... you need to get your life straight.

8. Sirius

Sirius Registered User

I just laughed so hard I milk came out my nose. Now I have to find out where the milk came from.

9. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

It has been a while since I laughed that hard. I liked the pee pants and the fact that God sent those horses after the guy in the accord.

10. JTM

i just hope that Sirius was drinking milk at the time of his post...

Share My Freemasonry