My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston Reunion Jan 30 & 31

Scotty32

Are any of you guys going? I will be putting my user-name on my name tag so maybe yall will recognize it if you see me walking around. It would be cool to meet up in person instead of just text.

Smokey613

I will be there! BTW, is Friday just a casual dress event, ie. dress slacks and shirt? I know it says Saturday to wear a coat and tie.

Scotty32

Not going to make it there till saturday morning sometime. Friday usually is, but yes coat & tie saturday. Class picture.

Last edited:

Smokey613

I finlly arrived in Houston and settled into my hotel room. Going to head on over to Park Place Lodge in a little bit. Really looking forward to it.

Smokey613

It was awesome! The degree teams were very good. Those guys have really put in the time on the work. I really enjoyed the degrees as well as meeting new Brothers.

B

Brother Secretary

Congratulations indeed to all new Sublime Princes of the Royal Secret!!!

Yet another benefit to attending SR meetings. You get to meet other truly dedicated and active Brethern from the several lodges in your area.

Scotty32

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Smokey. Maybe another time. How did you like that 32nd deg? All goes together in a way you didn't expect huh? If you get a chance to go back to another reunion, you just get more out of it each time. As well as more from Pete talking too. Didn't get to see 32. had to leave early. I did see 18 & 27 though.

Smokey613

I am sorry we did not manage to get together. What I really liked was the classroom sessions before each degree. It made it a lot better to have some background and history of the degree before seeing it.