My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find us?

How did you find Masons of Texas?

• Search Engine (google, Bing, Yahoo!, Etc)

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • iPhone/iPad App

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Newsletter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

peace out

Premium Member
I found it when searching about Masonry in general. I was posting before I was initiated as an EA. This site was instrumental in my decision to join Freemasonry.

Last edited:

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I was referred to Masons of Texas by a friend and Brother when I was still currently active on the old Freemasons Pride (2nd Run). At first I was not very active online here, but over time I have increased my activity.

AhimanBeard

Referred to by a brethren on another (non-masonic) forum (through a thread about freemasonry).

Due to the knowledgeable and considerate nature of the members here, I've recommended this thread to many texans on my tours of the masonic temple here in philly who are interested in joining.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Referred to by a brethren on another (non-masonic) forum (through a thread about freemasonry).

Due to the knowledgeable and considerate nature of the members here, I've recommended this thread to many texans on my tours of the masonic temple here in philly who are interested in joining.

Thank you Brother.

Brother Scott

AhimanBeard said:

I am a Master Mason in El Paso, Tx Wallace Houghston Lodge 1393, I was visiting another lodge here in El Paso and the Sr. Warden told me about MOT so I looked it up on my iphone and I find it very helpful