How often do you attend Lodge?

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Blake Bowden, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

How often do you attend blue lodge?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. jonesvilletexas

jonesvilletexas Premium Member

3 times a week.

3. Cripps

Cripps Registered User

I attend my monthly meets, I am currently the WM. I also attend other lodges... About 3-4 other meetings a month.

4. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

all stated and all called meetings, most any other time the doors are open in my usual vocation permits.

5. Bigmel

Bigmel Premium Member Premium Member

All Stated and Called meetings, and other functions in lodge. Also attend lodges around the district.

6. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

Usually, if the door is open, I'm there, rain or shine.

7. RedTemplar

RedTemplar Johnny Joe Combs Premium Member

I rarely miss a meeting of my home lodge and I frequently attend other lodges as well. In October, the incoming Grand Master of Ky has appointed me to the office of DDGM of District 29. It will then become my honor and duty to visit the district's 14 lodges at least twice plus other duties. I thank God for the opportunity to serve my Craft.

8. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

usually once a week.

9. Joey

Joey Co-Founder Staff Member

I try to always attend the Blue Lodge stated & called meetings.

10. david918

david918 Premium Member

I attend both my Texas lodges every month for their stated meetings and also any called meetings we might have.Usually attend or help in a degree somewhere in the district every month as well as make our practices every week in both lodges.My Minnesota lodge I have attended once and hope to get up there every year for their BBQ cook off on the frozen lake and to attend Anoka#30.

11. MGM357

MGM357 Registered User

Whenever I can. I usually don't keep count. When I am there, I try to make the best of it.

12. tom268

tom268 Registered User

We have ritual meetings every monday. Counting the holiday-mondays like Eastern, when no lodge is working and other circumstances that prohibits a meeting, we have 2-3 meetings a month. I try to attend all of them. Our lodge building is closed when no lodge is working.

13. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

usually twice a week give or take.

14. Curlon

Curlon Registered User

once a week for study night and once a month for stated meeting.

15. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Three times a week.

16. gilv

gilv Registered User

We meet twice a week I usually am there either learning the work (I am an EA) or helping out.

17. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

My home lodge (Thomas B. Hunter) meets every Tuesday & Thursday for floor school and associated degrees. We usually perform degrees and other special events on Thursdays. I usually attend twice a week as long as my work schedule allows because I work a lot of nights and early mornings. My sister lodge (Mountain Creek) meets once a month on Saturday morning. I usually end up missing most of these meetings because Saturday is concidered a normal work day of the week.

That being said, I am usually at lodge twice a week every week of the year.

18. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

monthly meetings, 2 other meetings per month.

19. MacFie

MacFie Registered User

Usually make it out every Tuesday for meetings. Every now and then visit other nearby ones for degrees and the such

20. rarias

rarias Registered User

I attend every meeting which is twice a month, but I try to visit other lodges 2 times a week.

Share My Freemasonry