HOW TO JOIN FREEMASON IN NIGERIA

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by districtgrandlodgeofficer, May 18, 2020.

1. districtgrandlodgeofficer

districtgrandlodgeofficer Registered User

Freemasonry is neither secret nor occultism. Christians, Jews and Muslims are not forbidden from joining unless they live in a despotic country. God is referred to as a Supreme Being because a Lodge may be made up of many faiths. By calling God the Supreme Being, everyone understands that God is of their faith.

To become a Freemason in Nigeria kindly locate a lodge or lodge member close to you or write to the District Grant Lodge of Nigeria through:

District Grand Secretary
    Patrick (Femi) O. Oroyemi

Tel: [234] (0)8125611941
    Email: freemasonsnigeria@gmail.com

2. TonyT2020

TonyT2020 Registered User

This is very interesting; whether it be here or Facebook, there always seem to be many seeking Masonry in Nigeria... it seems that the work and lodges are not out in the community or something is preventing them from being known and accessible.

3. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Sometimes that has to do with masons being targeted and the secrecy is becuse of security.

4. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

Freemasonry in Nigeria is out there and it takes only minutes to find contact information on the Net but sadly there are people out there peddling fake Masonry too. For example this post is worrying as it supplies the name of the District Grand Secretary under the UGLE's DGL but that is not the correct phone number as he is based in Lagos.

5. Mike Martin

Where should I address my letter to?

6. Firebrand

Firebrand Registered User

[​IMG]

Nigeria
    DISTRICT GRAND LODGE OF NIGERIA
    District Grand Master
    Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu

District Grand Secretary
    Patrick (Femi) O. Oroyemi

Address
    St George's Hall
    28 Broad Street
    Lagos Island
    Nigeria

Tel: [234] (0)704 406 3847

7. Mike Martin

I know those details as that is the District Grand Lodge under the UGLE, however, different phone numbers in different cities means different addresses. This makes it unlikely that the poster is actually posting on behalf of our DGL of Nigeria.

Last edited: May 26, 2020 at 3:45 AM
    Bloke likes this.
  8. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Good pickup @Mike Martin
    If @districtgrandlodgeofficer is legit, he should clarify. The @GMAIL.COM email address is a concern.... we need @districtgrandlodgeofficer to clarify, and if not, this thread should not be frozen, it should be deleted, yet we inadvertently introduce someone to a scammer..

9. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Share My Freemasonry