Howdy from 669 AFAM

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Letney, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Letney

Letney Registered User

Just wanted to say hello from Lufkin and that I have really enjoyed reading the Masonic articles. Thank you for such a great site.

Fraternally,
    Letney

2. david918

david918 Premium Member

Welcome brother but be careful this place is addictive:)

3. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

welcome.

4. Letney

Letney Registered User

Thank you.

5. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome Bro. Letney!

6. Michael Ray

Michael Ray Registered User

Bro. Letney how are you? Have not talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well.

7. Raven

Raven Registered User

Welcome to the forum, Bro.!

8. Letney

Letney Registered User

Hey Bro. Michael, been good. Extremely busy. My wife and I are moving out to Central (from Beulah), so the last few weeks have been nothing but a sore blur. It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate in so short a time! We're almost done and I'm glad. This has interrupted my study time and I'm ready to get back to it!

Come visit us when you can! We have a trash pick up (and burgers for lunch) this Saturday, pass the word around and stress the lunch/fellowship part! It'd be great to get the area lodges together more often!

Take care!

Here's a brief bit of info about me. As you can see I'm from Lufkin and have lived here most of my life. I have been married for almost three years and have learned quite a bit about real love, patience and understanding, during that time. I manage a parts warehouse, here in Lufkin. I tinker with several hobbies, but my favorite is bowhunting. I was raised in 2007 and served as the JD for the 2008 year (and most of this year). Thanks again everyone, for the warm welcome.

9. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site Bro. Letney!

10. Michael Ray

Michael Ray Registered User

Well I understand the moving thing did that back last May. And yes I thought I would never get it all done. We are putting on a masters this Friday you should come by I will try to remember to let everyone know about Saturday.

11. Nathan131

Nathan131 Registered User

Hello Bro. Good to see another one from the Lufkin/Angelina County area. Hope you are enjoying the snow.

Share My Freemasonry