My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hunting out of staters

choppersteve03

Premium Member
wanna kill some phesants or a big ol whitetail deer or catch some fat catfish or bass? i got it up here in iowa brothers, and mostly all private land. now iam not a guide or outfitter. just a brother who lives for the outdoors, and loves to fish and hunt with his brothers. so if your ever interested in iowa, drop me a line so we can hook up.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I will most certainly drop you a line if I can ever get up that way. How's the pheasant hunting up there? I have been wanting to go for a while just never had a place to go to.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
the phesants count was low last year because we had 2 years of harsh winters, but there back on the rise here so we will see if it improves this year ,it was just okay last year, nothing to write home about, but i got my limits. gotta wait till late summer to see the numbers from the state field spotters.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Ya know...for a second there I thought you meant "hunting out of staters"...:47:
not "out of staters that want to hunt"....:41:

Just for that brief .00003 nano seconds, I was like..."really?" :18:

That's what happens when I read way too fast....

jwhoff

Premium Member
Ya know...for a second there I thought you meant "hunting out of staters"...:47:
not "out of staters that want to hunt"....:41:

For more than a second I was sure he was talking about "hunting out of staters."

:39:

Can't say that I'm not necessarily always opposed to the idea ... just sayin.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Hang out at skate parks and shoot them as the fly up in the air? Sounds like a horror flick.

Now there's a thought!

choppersteve03, what say I bag this whole bunch up and head Iowa way. Could I get a hunting stamp for the lot?

:22:

:001_cool:

choppersteve03

Premium Member
i used to think that way when i lived in california, i always wonderd why they would come to cali. now that i live in iowa, i can see why, nothing wrong with iowa. i am just sayn......

choppersteve03

Premium Member
Now there's a thought!

choppersteve03, what say I bag this whole bunch up and head Iowa way. Could I get a hunting stamp for the lot?

:22:

:001_cool:

i dont think the season opens till summer, i know rollerblader season comes right after spring turkey season. but the public skateboard parks dont open till summer, but i think you can bag em if your on a private skatepark. dont forget to leave proof of sex on them for lawful interstate transport. gotta play by the DNRs rules.