My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I keep reading 2be1ask1.

John Jennings

I am located in Columbia, South Carolina. I am not a mason yet, but I am very interested in getting to know some men who are. I've read some of the responses that say to just visit a lodge at random and introduce yourself. With the many lodges that can be a bit intimidating. Also, I am sure many of you who are masons probably didn't go that route. I'm assuming a few of you reached out and someone was more than happy to talk with you. So on that note, I am asking if anyone nearby would be willing to contact me. I am truly interested in being a part of a great brotherhood.

Please send me a PM if you are willing to help!

My Freemasonry

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
John, I looked up the lodge number in the phone book, called, and was invited to coffee that Saturday. Several months later, I petitioned.

You don't have to find one specific person to walk you through the door, you have to knock. It's really that simple.

CuAllaidh

John, when I first looked into masonry I called a local lodge and they had some guys meet me and discuss it. I didn't join at the time, but as I understand it that's pretty much how everyone does it. This time around several of my co-workers were masons so I simply asked them.

Bro. Craftsman777

I'm not a mason yet but I went to a lodge, and introduced myself just like these gentlemen have instructed me. I've met a great group of men and am now waiting to be balloted on February 11th. I don't have much experience but I'd say going to the lodge and introducing myself was a great way of doing It because I got to know all the members and I've even told that I should have nothing to worry about when they vote because the members all know me and enjoy my company

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App