My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help

ayoub

Dear brothers, Im facing a very difficult situation.

I read a lot about free masonry and always wanted to be one of this fertility worldwide.
I followed the rule " ask one to be one", i talked to this guy from Syria and he convinced me that he is a free mason member. We become online friends then he started asking me for money and complain he have health problems and need more money and that he is my god father and recommended me to the fertility and everytime he have a good news about my joining, i knew that he will ask for money afterwords...

Im so confused. I dont want this to continue. Its very hard to get to know to a real brother in middle east..

Please advice... what shall i do

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

LK600

Premium Member
Stop sending him money, taking his phone calls, or anything else mainly because he is scamming you. Other than that, as Ripcord22A has said... use google and locate a legitimate lodge from a legitimate source. Good Luck

Bloke

Premium Member

I read a lot about free masonry and always wanted to be one of this fertility worldwide.
I followed the rule " ask one to be one", i talked to this guy from Syria and he convinced me that he is a free mason member. We become online friends then he started asking me for money and complain he have health problems and need more money and that he is my god father and recommended me to the fertility and everytime he have a good news about my joining, i knew that he will ask for money afterwords...

Im so confused. I dont want this to continue. Its very hard to get to know to a real brother in middle east..

You are being scammed by this guy asking for money for his own purposes. Stop sending him money.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member

You've been scammed. Disconnect. Lick your wounds. Learn something profound. Move on.

.'.DM.'.

Stop sending him
In freemasons you pay only one time when you are in for you documents
He is a lier and thiefing your money
And in Syria most of the lodges are not working from long time
In Lebanon is better where you can find active lodges and real brothers

Sent from my SM-N920C using My Freemasonry mobile app

Nasrina

Stop sending him
In freemasons you pay only one time when you are in for you documents
He is a lier and thiefing your money
And in Syria most of the lodges are not working from long time
In Lebanon is better where you can find active lodges and real brothers

I need help i have dream to becoming frimason .i call one man to help me he ask to pay 120 USD i pay .after that he ask me again to pay 200 USD for the magic ring i pay again and he not give me the ring .after that he ask me again to pay 600 USD he told me that he want to send me money in my account.how whould i do.and i dont have the money

Nasrina

I need help i have dream to becoming frimason .i call one man to help me he ask to pay 120 USD i pay .after that he ask me again to pay 200 USD for the magic ring i pay again and he not give me the ring .after that he ask me again to pay 600 USD he told me that he want to send me money in my account.how whould i do.and i dont have the money

.'.DM.'.

Stop sending man
And there is nothing called magic ring thus man using you and taking your money
The only place were you need to pay is the lodge after they accept you to join not before and as I told you before there are not active lodges in Syria the near place to you is Lebanon and you need to go there you can not be a freemason online or by phone you need to be an active member where you can attend all meeting and lodge activities

ayoub

Stop sending man
And there is nothing called magic ring thus man using you and taking your money
The only place were you need to pay is the lodge after they accept you to join not before and as I told you before there are not active lodges in Syria the near place to you is Lebanon and you need to go there you can not be a freemason online or by phone you need to be an active member where you can attend all meeting and lodge activities

I already stopped that my dear. Now i would really need a help to connect to any madon in lebanon to help me connecting to the lodge there.. i tried to reach tjem from the online site, emails, fb but no respond whatsoever.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
... Now i would really need a help to connect to any madon in lebanon to help me connecting to the lodge there.. i tried to reach tjem from the online site, emails, fb but no respond whatsoever.
Here's the game you're involved in. Learn to play it well:

https://buildinghiram.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-brother-asks-whats-up-with-ghana.html

Here's the nutshell: They want friends, not members.​

Here's what you are asking from us and why we cannot do anything for you further:

https://buildinghiram.blogspot.com/2017/06/help-aid-assist-distant-membership.html

Here's the nutshell: You want us to do something we cannot do; not will not or should not.​

ayoub