My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to introduce myself

goldwing850108

My name is David Holloway and I have recently joined this forum. I was born in Muskogee Oklahoma and raised in Sulphur Oklahoma after the age of 10. I joined the Gower Missouri Lodge in 1982 and have served every chair several times. I am Master of the lodge this year for the second time in my masonic life. I made the mistake of volunteering to be secretary and kept the job for the past 10 years. I was treasurer also for 10 years pryor. I am retired from operating my own business and have been a pilot for 53 years and married to Kathy for 52 years. We love to ride our Goldwing motorcycle on vacations and spend a week in Oskosh Wisconsin each year with our plane. Looking forward to being a part of the fellowship and comradery.

txraisedboy

Premium Member
It is so nice to have read about you. Welcome and I hope that you can find as much information and helpful guidance as I have on this site.

CajunTinMan

Welcome Goldwing. My wife and I love to ride. I have been meaning to make it to Oskosh but never have. I used to fly recreationally but that got to expensive so I got into ultralights.