I would like to introduce myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by goldwing850108, Oct 26, 2012.

1. goldwing850108

goldwing850108 Registered User

My name is David Holloway and I have recently joined this forum. I was born in Muskogee Oklahoma and raised in Sulphur Oklahoma after the age of 10. I joined the Gower Missouri Lodge in 1982 and have served every chair several times. I am Master of the lodge this year for the second time in my masonic life. I made the mistake of volunteering to be secretary and kept the job for the past 10 years. I was treasurer also for 10 years pryor. I am retired from operating my own business and have been a pilot for 53 years and married to Kathy for 52 years. We love to ride our Goldwing motorcycle on vacations and spend a week in Oskosh Wisconsin each year with our plane. Looking forward to being a part of the fellowship and comradery.

2. txraisedboy

txraisedboy Premium Member

It is so nice to have read about you. Welcome and I hope that you can find as much information and helpful guidance as I have on this site.

3. Custer148

Custer148 Registered User

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to your participation.

4. CajunTinMan

CajunTinMan Registered User

Welcome Goldwing. My wife and I love to ride. I have been meaning to make it to Oskosh but never have. I used to fly recreationally but that got to expensive so I got into ultralights.

5. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome to the Community here!

Share My Freemasonry