My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iam in need of a Job any openings

daopqc

Hello brothern , I have been looking for a job for the past 4 months and I have had no luck. So I thought that maybe one of the brotherns here may know someone hiring or are hiring. I live in Garland but Iam willing to take a job in the Dallas area North, South, East , West Dallas. Thank you so much brothern for reading this and helping me out with this. I have been looking everywhere for a job so brothern if yall can help it would would be wonderful. If you need to contact me email me at daopqc@gmail.com. Thank you again brothern.

s_pike

Brother,
I'm in Euless and I understand how hard it is to find work in N. Texas right now. What did you do in the past? What are your qualifications and or licenses? Have you tried to apply at AT&T as a UVerse installer/Tech. I believe they are hiring and I know that they are always working! Have you tried a Union? A lot of Freight companies in the area are hiring to load and unload freight trucks. Just some ideas for you Brother.