My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If They Are Coming For The Knights Of Columbus Is Freemasonry Next?

CLewey44

Interesting read, but KofC are Catholics only, whereas Masons are all religions and beliefs. You could be a Wiccan, Buddhist, Hindu or Druid and have not opinion whatsoever on certain issues whereas Catholics have pretty strict adherences. I think the comparison is pretty silly really.

Winter

Premium Member
I don't think the correlation is there in the way the author believes. Two Democrats grilled a potential appointee about his association with a group that is vocally opposed to controversial causes that are supported by Democrats. Namely, abortion and gay rights. These questions could not have come as a surprise to anyone on either side and if they did, someone needs new staffers. And as soon as Freemasonry comes out with an official stance on these subjects I will be concerned. Note: one GL in the US recently kicked out everyone it knew to be homosexual and I made my views known about how i felt on that matter.

As for standing arm in arm with the KofC on the matter? Absolutely not. As soon as the Catholic church issues an apology for centuries of Papal Bulls condemning us as the ringleaders in the Church of Satan I may consider a more cordial stance. Until then, they will get no succor from me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk