My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your Lodge where a car what kind/condition would it be?

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I suspect Ft Worth Lodge 148 would be a bus as it carried Masonry all throughout Tarrant county being the oldest in the county and having 1900+ members at its peak we needed the room. Now in recent time I think the steering colum broke and then the break system failed and it was a doozy getting her under control but we have recently got her out of the shop after major reapirs and upgrades, she is now driving like a dream it is just the seats are a pretty much empty at this point. Now that we have the inside working proper we are working on an awesome paint job for the external that will attratch riders.

I would love to hear your version of your Lodge, let us know, what kind of car, how she runs, if your puttung headers on her, or if she is rusty and on the verge of total break down.

p.s. Brothers of 148 give your version

Bro Mike

I don't know for sure, but it would certainly be a newer model.

I was looking around at a MM degree the other night and realized that there could not have been more than 4 guys over 55 in the room. The majority who were there that night were in the 30-35 year range. A couple, probably younger than that.

david918

Premium Member
Gosh you guys make me feel old.I'm used to being one of the younger masons around here and I'm 57;)

Texas_Justice85

I would say a 2003 Chevy silverado with a K&N air filter system

Not too old, with a few new parts that make it run better, but always dependable and a classic