My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of work

Bro Asad

Premium Member
Hello my brothers I'm here to humbly ask if there are any opportunities for 'lax' work in the NYC area. I am recovering from a motorcycle accident and for a while will be able to do minimal physical labor. I was hoping for a work from home opportunity or customer service? I am a decent writer & orator but am willing to learn new skills applicable to any work opportunity (I will pick up on it quick). Thank you in advance for your time and consideration my brothers.

Bro Asad

Premium Member
Thanks for the well wishes I actually got some good news in regards to me getting out of the rehab center. A couple of brothers ran some construction work opportunities by me which no longer is possible to pursue.. My sister may be able to get me a customer service position answering phone calls.. Something laid back. Keep sending positive energy this way gentlemen, they reach further than the mind can conceive