My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of the Lost Word

Bro Kulandaiswamy

Premium Member
When a man finds the Lost Word? In the Sama Veda or the songs of realisation of knowledge, chap 1, decade 1, Do thou, O Agni, with great might guard us from all malignity, Yea, from the hate of mortal man! The candidate for initiation in the Sama Veda is taken to a room by the family hotar and father, there he will be taught the essence of the gayathri and on acknowledging in will light a lamp. Once he is taught the full essence. He is told to leave and never come back until he finds his own understanding of that gayathri for what was told him belongs to Vishwamitra. It is not necessary that you and I will find the same meaning as him. It may have similarities to our allegories in search of that Lost Word travelling from east to West and West to east. Moses is led to the burning bush when his lamb runs off course into the hills.There he meets God. The shepherd is an epitome of the highest love, every sheep is important to him and he will do anything to keep them from harm. There he was told Be Still and know 'I am' Lord. The eternal being is forever evolving and doing whatever we feed it in the temporal. Knowing this and that when Creation was happening, all beings doubted Man but Charity alone pleaded saying He will be in His likeness when he helps the widow and the orphan. So Man was made out of Benevolence in response to Charity's plea.
The essence of a lamp or gayathri is as this, No matter how small the lamp, the lamp is meant to be kept high on a pedestal that it may shine bright to all even if it shall remain in the dark. Not like a hearth kept away but like the small roadside fire men light to warm their fellow brothers.
A man might be tried and tested and even broken into pieces but if even in that state he strives, to give Light, He is then the Brother who has the key... Krishna took the curse on Himself, blames not anyone. Christ says they know not what they are doing.. unless a man so loveth his brothers that he will to lay down his life, He does not find any word or live by any.
To give without judging the worth of the vessel, To live without judging what happens to one's own vessel, To strive to give when one cannot even live, only such Man has ever the Lost Word.

Only he who gives freely, lives lively ever. This is all I have learnt as a young Brother from my Lodge..

Sent from my SM-G610F using My Freemasonry mobile app

Ajay Chandar

When a man finds the Lost Word? In the Sama Veda or the songs of realisation of knowledge, chap 1, decade 1, Do thou, O Agni, with great might guard us from all malignity, Yea, from the hate of mortal man! The candidate for initiation in the Sama Veda is taken to a room by the family hotar and father, there he will be taught the essence of the gayathri and on acknowledging in will light a lamp. Once he is taught the full essence. He is told to leave and never come back until he finds his own understanding of that gayathri for what was told him belongs to Vishwamitra. It is not necessary that you and I will find the same meaning as him. It may have similarities to our allegories in search of that Lost Word travelling from east to West and West to east. Moses is led to the burning bush when his lamb runs off course into the hills.There he meets God. The shepherd is an epitome of the highest love, every sheep is important to him and he will do anything to keep them from harm. There he was told Be Still and know 'I am' Lord. The eternal being is forever evolving and doing whatever we feed it in the temporal. Knowing this and that when Creation was happening, all beings doubted Man but Charity alone pleaded saying He will be in His likeness when he helps the widow and the orphan. So Man was made out of Benevolence in response to Charity's plea.
The essence of a lamp or gayathri is as this, No matter how small the lamp, the lamp is meant to be kept high on a pedestal that it may shine bright to all even if it shall remain in the dark. Not like a hearth kept away but like the small roadside fire men light to warm their fellow brothers.
A man might be tried and tested and even broken into pieces but if even in that state he strives, to give Light, He is then the Brother who has the key... Krishna took the curse on Himself, blames not anyone. Christ says they know not what they are doing.. unless a man so loveth his brothers that he will to lay down his life, He does not find any word or live by any.
To give without judging the worth of the vessel, To live without judging what happens to one's own vessel, To strive to give when one cannot even live, only such Man has ever the Lost Word.

Only he who gives freely, lives lively ever. This is all I have learnt as a young Brother from my Lodge..

Sent from my SM-G610F using My Freemasonry mobile app
Vanakkam, Bro. Kulandaiswamy!