My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independence Lodge, Independent & Free Masons

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I'll inbox him and try to find out exactly where he filmed the video.

Sent from Android using My Freemasonry mobile app
Page says they are located in Ashland, Oregon...which is practically on the CA boarder. They have a hige Shakespeare festival there every year. They also have a very Active GLoOR lodge there as well.
When hyperbolic terms such as "moral rot" are used, credibility suffers.

It takes some temerity, if not arrogance, to criticize a system celebrating its 300th anniversary. Is it perfect? No man made system is. The logical weakness is that each of the allegations made toward the GL system is equally applicable toward an individual lodge system : moral rot, apron chasing, charity rather initiatory system....

When psychobabble begins, supported by the speaker's self-laudatory references to his, umm, holistic health business, we do understand his orientation and the manipulative background he brings with him.

It is my sense that such groups (GOOFUS was an example), are often commenced by individuals who may be personality disordered and those who are easily manipulated. For the same reason, they are often short lived.

But I have no strong feelings.

I am curious where this was filmed.

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app