My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiated a few hours ago. Wow!

lsu4life4ever

I was initiated a few hours ago at Humble Lodge no. 979 here in Humble Texas. Wow is all I can say. One of the greatest experiences of my life. It's amazing to know that I have done the same thing that George Washington, Ben Franklin, Sam Houston, and many more have done. Truly an amazing experience and I can't wait to get to work on my degrees. This is a night I most certainly will never forget!
So mote it be!
-Brenden

Freemason Connect Mobile

widowson9

Congrat it is a great experiance wish you all the best and remmember it is just the first step

Freemason Connect Mobile

jaanthony

The beauty of our fraternity is that we all go through the same process and that is what connects us to that band of Brotherhood. Welcome! I hope to see you in the quarries someday!!!

Freemason Connect Mobile

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Awesome Brother! The MM Degree takes the Craft to another level :) Enjoy Blue Lodge before pursuing any appendant bodies.

otherstar

Welcome to the Lodge Brenden! I wasn't able to make your degree last night (I already had plans with my wife and kids). Looking forward to getting to know you as you progress through the degrees!

--Jeff

Jamarr/G\

Congrats Brother! Its only the beginning enjoy your journey!!!
Always Travel Li/G\ht!

Freemason Connect Mobile

lsu4life4ever

Bro. Jeff that is A okay! See you soon.
Thanks guys. Truly an awesome experience that I will never forget. Thank you all for being so kind. I hope many more young men my age (19) come to Masonry. It is truly an awesome experience!

Humble Lodge No. 979
Initiated on June 4th, 2013.
Geaux Tigers!
So Mote It Be!

AnthonyPomilia357

I too became a Master Mason at the age of 19. I am now 20 yrs old.

Master Mason from Metamora/Hadley Lodge No. 210 of the GL of MI

Jamarr/G\

I'm a young Master Mason also.. 23 years old

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Freemasonry mobile app

lsu4life4ever

Awesome to see guys near my age! But also the older guys in lodge too who are much wiser than I.

What brought me to masonry was the amazing history behind it and the lessons of charity and helping others. I love the history. Masonry brings me in the foot steps of Ben Franklin, George Washington, Sam Houston, etc. I thought that was and is extremely cool.

My initiation just showed me how my h my brothers care about me. They were all so happy for me.
From the first day I walked in, everyone was extremely kind, answered all my questions that they could and just made me feel a sense that I belonged even though I was a stranger.
I've met men who were in the army, marines, navy, and people who are in all different walks of life. To meet so many different people and have them all welcome me is just an amazing thing.

Humble Lodge No. 979
Geaux Tigers!
So Mote It Be!

otherstar

Brenden, Just make sure you continue to show up, get a teacher, and learn the work you need to learn so you can get your FC! I'll do my best to make sure I'm there when you are passed and raised my brother!

lsu4life4ever

Brenden, Just make sure you continue to show up, get a teacher, and learn the work you need to learn so you can get your FC! I'll do my best to make sure I'm there when you are passed and raised my brother!

Already got a teacher ;)
I hope to see you at the next meal. Take
Care brother! And thanks

Humble Lodge No. 979
Geaux Tigers!
So Mote It Be!

brodj1449

I was young as well when raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason I was 21 I'm now 26

Hiram Abiff Lodge #72