Initiated, passed, and now RAISED!!

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Brent Heilman, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Dougben

Dougben Registered User

Learn as much as your lodge can offer. Before going through york or scottish.. But congrats nontheless.

2. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

congratulations.

3. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Well I turned in my MM proficiency last night. It went rather well. I had a couple of very minor bobbles which kind of bugged me, but I guess I am my own worst critic. I wanted everything to be letter perfect and could have been if it weren't for the nerves. I am happy that it is done now and I can really get to work on learning Masonry and how to form that perfect ashlar.

4. daniel_32

daniel_32 Registered User

welcome brother to the 3rd degree

Congratulations to your hard work!! I hope you have had as much fun as I have had since my 3rd. I just completed my 32 degree last may and I have to say I am glad I kept seeking more light. Good luck brother .
    In lux: brother Daniel 32

5. Brent Heilman

Thanks Brother. Your words of encouragement are appreciated.

6. Scott J

Scott J Registered User

Congradulations Brother!

7. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

How was the ride?

8. Brent Heilman

What an awesome ride it was. I can't even begin to put into words the feelings I had before, during, and after. I absolutely loved every second of this journey so far and can't imagine a greater one. I look forward to many more experiences such as this one.

Share My Freemasonry