My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiation

nobledean

Finally... The day has come. I will experience my initiation with Le Droit Humain! I want to pre thank the fine folks of
Lodge #352, Marie Deraismes.

My Freemasonry HD

drewkumm

Can someone tell me if a background would stop someone from becoming a Freemason

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Can someone tell me if a background would stop someone from becoming a Freemason
I take it you mean a background check? Depending on what they find, yes, it could have a negative effect on your chances. Best to talk to the Lodge you wish to Petition.

drewkumm

Thanks I have 2 brothers one is a Freemason in Germany and the other one just sent in his petition! I have wanted to be apart of something special and big my whole life trying to be a different person and I just did not want to get my hopes up! Thanks :)

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

nobledean

I wanna become one as we'll any pointers

My Freemasonry HD

I would say locate you principles, morale, code of ethic, and learn your thought pattern... And when you know your reason for joining, I think you should locate a lodge you feel fits your likeness of thought, and petition.

My Freemasonry HD

nobledean

Saturday, October twelfth was the special day! Despite my slight tardiness ( maybe a minute or two late ), the day went extremely well. I am now an Entered Apprentice. The ceremony will never be forgotten, nor taken for granted!

My Freemasonry HD

nobledean

What's that!!!

My Freemasonry HD

Nothing a bit of research wouldn't explain. ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry HD1381790069.023208.jpg

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member
That's what I thought was really wondering why nobody cautioned as to recognition sir !!!

My Freemasonry HD

nobledean

That's what I thought was really wondering why nobody cautioned as to recognition sir !!!

My Freemasonry HD

I was cautioned... I'd rather be associated with like minded people, as in people who think similarly to me.

My Freemasonry HD