My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in membership in Fort Worth, TX

crono782

Premium Member
Hah yeah, Azle's not far off! Investigation stuff this week, then the wait til next stated on the 4th. :D

crono782

Premium Member
Small update. Investigation visit done. I'm guessing they still need to check my background? Somehow I doubt traffic violations will put too much of a black mark on me, hah. :15:
Getting excited for the next stated meeting.

Last edited:

crono782

Premium Member
Alright! Lodge voted me in tonight. Pretty stoked I can actually call y'all brothers for real pretty soon. :laugh:

Last edited:

crono782

Premium Member
Hmm, is there any particular attire I should probably wear for my EA? Suit/tie or my normal attire?

Last edited:
K

kintai-tex

Normal attire will do, don't go rent a tux or anything! :) Congrats on the start of your journey.

scialytic

Premium Member
Clean underwear...

I'm actually in Grapevine. PM me with the particulars (per Grand Lodge Law you cannot announce your degree dates and times, at least publicly). I may try to attend if it fits my schedule. Congrats Friend.

P.S. The Goat doesn't care what you wear.

Last edited:

scialytic

Premium Member
It is fine to write: EA Degree at [Name] Lodge on [date] at [time]. Just no names and such.

If you can break away on Saturday you could drive to Grand Lodge in Waco and watch the Installation for the Grand Officers. I think it starts at 1 p.m. Parking will be impossible, but if you're actually interested you'll figure out the details. Before I was initiated I took my wife to watch the Installation of my Lodge's Officers and she was so impressed that she was telling me to join. (May be a good way to get early buy-in.) Think about it.

BMorris

I just joined the Keller lodge as well. Working on my EA. What is your name? I probably know you....

scialytic

Premium Member
Yes Sir! You know, my Boss has never seen that movie. Ever! I thought she was joking...I thought for sure everybody has seen it...at least seventeen times!