My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in membership in Fort Worth, TX

crono782

Premium Member
I was passed as a FC tonight! Very awesome degree! Thanks very much to Bro. Graham for being a part of the degree and reading the charge. Very cool. ^_^

scialytic

Premium Member
The honor was mine. It's been great meeting you on here and being a part of the start of your Journey. You are an impressive man and Mason. We'll have to get together before you're Raised. We're going to run out of times for you to be a Candidate very soon! ;-)

And just so everyone knows: This guy is getting hounded by his Lodge for how well ("perfect" is what I heard) he delivered his proficiency in well under a month from his initiation. They were ribbing him all night. It was hilarious!

You picked a great Lodge. I'm really glad you came on this site and were able to find a good Lodge in your search. I highly recommend Keller Lodge to anyone considering Freemasonry in the FW/Denton area (probably closer to the middle ground between the two, that is a big spread [insert "The Office" famous Michael Scott joke here]).

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Congratulations. I had to move away from Keller Lodge a year-and-a-half ago due to work (I'm in Georgia now). Everyone's right in that it is a very good lodge. Hopefully, I'll be able to stop in for a visit next time I'm in DFW.

crono782

Premium Member
that is a big spread

office-thats-what-she-said.jpg

Approves.

Last edited:

crono782

Premium Member
Well, got my FC work turned in and now I'm schedule to be raised in the coming week or so (see, no specific date, haha)!

scialytic

Premium Member
Ends in a "Y"--starts with a Tuesda?

I'll be in Little Rock if it's in January though. I'll see about having a proxy there to represent MoT. I'm excited for you, but bummed I may not be able to witness it! ... But just roll with it and be in a contemplative mood. You'll have a lot to think about.