My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting Discussion about Freemasonry with a family member....

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Not to be confused with a burning "tapir".

burning tapir.JPG

jermy Bell

I was moving my dad a couple years ago, and after the last load being loaded, I was soaked. I went to change my shirt behind the truck when my dad came around asking a question, then it went silent. My dad asked if I was a Mason, I was thinking where did that come from ? I forgot I was wearing my square and compass necklace. I said yes I am, been one for 3 years now. I got the standard lecture on how bad the mason's are, blah blah blah.
So, I asked my dad, what do you think about the shriners ? Them are some good people, they have the children's hospital, put on parades, etc. I said hmmmm. Interesting. Matter of fact several friends of my dad's have been shriners for over 20 years, I said dad, you have to a Mason in order to be a shriner. Then everything from there on has been fine. I joined a great organization that helps others.