International Order of Job's Daughters

Discussion in 'Job's Daughters' started by Bro. Gerry Kendle, May 17, 2009.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Done.

2. JadeC

JadeC Registered User

Hi! Has there been any more progress on bringing Texas back into the fold? I just moved from Michigan to the Austin area, and I would be more than willing to do any leadership training required! I love Job's, and I would love to be involved in it once more.

Raymundo Guzman likes this.
  3. Raymundo Guzman

Raymundo Guzman Registered User

So as of now Jobs Daughters International has a system to provide adequate training to adults and requirements as of those in DeMolay and Rainbow Girls. They have met the requirements as set by the Grand Lodge of Texas.... so how do we go about bringing this great organization back in to Texas? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated it.

4. Raymundo Guzman

Raymundo Guzman Registered User

I hope you are still interested and haven't given up on this endevaour. I am a freemason from Houston and would also like to see this great organization return. Hopefully we can do something together. Hope you still have ties to Job's Daughter in case we need to answer any question from that end

5. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

They would have to apply to GLoTX for reinstatement.

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Job's Daughters are still active here in Kentucky. They sometimes cater lodge dinners.

Share My Freemasonry