My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini

Kenneth Lottman

If they had made it half the size of the reg iPad and made it around the $250 mark it might have been worth it! For it being only $170 difference between it and the reg one I would(16gb version)and (if I didn't have one already) just buy the bigger one! What a waste of RND!

sands67

Premium Member
the price point is way too jigh. it would have made more sense to have it at 249. With google dropping the price of the nexus soon the mini will only make sense cost wise to thosr already in the apple eco system

crono782

Premium Member
I think the specs are okay, just not enough to warrant that price. And what's w/ the all metal casing? I dig my plastic gadgets that will survive a 3 foot drop. ;)

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I think the specs are okay, just not enough to warrant that price. And what's w/ the all metal casing? I dig my plastic gadgets that will survive a 3 foot drop. ;)

I love the metal back, but after having the Nexus with a textured rubber back I prefer the latter. This is another reason why I bought a Nexus 7 for my boys. It's been dropped numerous times, not a single scratch.