Is there any freemasonry here in Abu Dhabi UAE? Thanks

Discussion in 'International Freemasonry' started by dennis joseph, Jun 3, 2013.

1. middle east traveller

middle east traveller Registered User

I have been traveling all over the middle east for quite some time now , and i have noticed that a majority of lodges from
    dubai , saudi, iraq , qatar , afghanistan all operate under the jurisdiction of the MW prince hall lodge of oklahoma, Im just curious on how this came to be.

When did these middle east countries become part of oklahoma jurisdiction?

I know they call all their lodges military lodges, and a majority of them operate a lodge inside a us military base
    which is technically still us soil, which supposedly legitimizes their charter

but what about the land of shinar lodge in dubai? is it inside a us base? if not does this still make their charter
    valid if they are operating a lodge on foreign soil?

just looking for further information on these lodges bretheren

2. NT Brother

NT Brother Registered User

Good Day
    I have been in Abu Dhabi for some time. And I have been trying to contact with some Freemason activity. I'm European and I would like to continue my learning.

Could somebody help me?
    I'll really appreciate any reference, lodge, group of study, ...

Thanks a lot in advance.
    T.•.F.•.E.•.

3. claude_hammond

claude_hammond Registered User

There's a Masonic study group that meets occasionally in Abu Dhabi. Email me personally for more information. claude_hammond@yahoo.com

4. Zigfred

Zigfred Registered User

I am here in Dubai, can anyone help me about the Lodge here in Dubai has officially recognized? I am free willing become a member of Freemasonry. Please advise.

Thanks,
    Zigfred

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Registered User

Can anyone help me get into contact with someone at the Prince Hall lodge in Dubai?

6. Cyril Galgal

Cyril Galgal Registered User

Good day, I am seeking to petition. how 2b1 here in Dubai?

7. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Hi Cyril.
    To our knowledge there is no native lodge in UAE and the only masonic lodges meeting there are on American bases comprising American servicemen. I suggest you read over this thread in detail.

Ripcord22A likes this.
  8. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Bloke likes this.
  9. Cyril Galgal

Thank you for the quick response. Is it safe to say that I can go just there or will an appointment be necessary?

10. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

11. Cyril Galgal

12. somal adatar

somal adatar Registered User

I beleive freemasonry thing is just evil. You shouldn't encourage it, it's satanist and satan is the ennemy of humans (all of us). He is trying to gather people (through freemasonry, rotary, jesuit order....) in order to apply his evil plans but of course he is hiding his plans behind good and colourfull intentions. It's like when you want to catch a rabbit, you put a nice carrott..... and then SLAM...

13. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Considering how much of english freemasonry that has leaked over the last few hundred years it would be pretty impossible to keep that a secret.

Brother H and Ripcord22A like this.
  14. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Oh my, talked about fantasy; Rotarians and Freemasons evil and Satanic ? You've swallowed more bullshit than the entire planet's population of dung beetles.

tldubb, MWS and Brother JC like this.
  15. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

The sheep need a shepherd.

16. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

The patient needs a doctor.

Ripcord22A likes this.
  17. goomba

goomba Neo-Antient Site Benefactor

I believe freemasonry thing is just great. You should encourage it, it's godly and God is the friend of humans (all of us). He is trying to gather people (through freemasonry, rotary, Jesuit order...) in order to apply his good plans but of course he is showing his plans as good and colourfull intentions. it's like when you wan to catch a rabbit, you put a nice carrot ..... and then Glory to God.

Seems like we believe different things.

18. Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson Registered User

goomba likes this.
  19. Virmar

Virmar Registered User

Hi Good Day to all.

I am currently residing here in Dubai and I want to join the Freemasonry. And I need guidance. I am willing to learn everything. Cause back in the Philippines, most of my friends are related to Freemasonry and Demolay. Looking forward for answers and learnings.

Thanks,
    Virmar

Share My Freemasonry