My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue 46 of the Journal of the Masonic Society

Issue 46 of the Journal of The Masonic Society got crammed into the back of my mailbox last week by my postal carrier (who has all of the grace and caring finesse of an old Soviet Aeroflot airline hostess and with much the same looks).

As always, the lineup for this issue is an impressive one.

Papers include:
    • "Personal Ritual: A Contemplative Tool for Masonry Beyond the Lodge" by C.R. Dunning, Jr.
    • "Ancient Charges Scroll Case: Putting Craftsmanship Back into the Craft" by Martin Bogardus
    • "Who Are We, and Where Do We Stand?" by Robert L. Poll
    • "The Boyer Model of Scholarship: Application to the Craft" by Michael L. Moran and Seth C. Anthony
    • "The Symbolism of Preparation" by Mark St. John
    • "Brother, Brother - Brother, Brothers" by Anthony Whitehawk Cabello
    • "Concept of Masonic Renewal: What does it mean to you now and in the future?" by Christian M. Christensen
    • "Why Freemasonry?" by Barry A. Searle
    • "Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism: Ludibrium or Logic?" by Michael E. Ludwig

The great collection of reading in this issue also includes the regular book reviews, Editor's Corner, Greg Knott's great Camera's Lens feature, John Bridegroom's Masonic Treasures and more.

Hard to believe that we started the Masonic Society just eleven short years ago. If you are not a member or subscriber, you should be! Visit the Masonic Society's website at www.themasonicsociety.com

cinaufIQS4U

Continue reading...