My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join Masons in Jordan

Osamazx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for Accepting me as member here.

I am From Jordan - Amman and I would like to Join the Mason Team In Jordan - Amman and i sent an email to Scotland because this is what i found in my research online, most of the guys indicate to the same things which is sending an email to Scotland team , i sent it before 1 month asking for Jordan Lodge Location But with no reply till this moment.

Can you please help me guys ?

dfreybur

Premium Member
Many Muslim majority countries ban Masonic membership, so those countries that allow Masonic membership tend to be very circumspect about admitting local citizens. This means letters to a remote country are nice but are unlikely to move you forward.

Meet a local Mason. Earn his trust. Ask him to sponsor you. That's the path in countries where members are circumspect. Knowing when and where the local lodge meets is a good starting point for figuring out who to befriend.

Osamazx

Many Muslim majority countries ban Masonic membership, so those countries that allow Masonic membership tend to be very circumspect about admitting local citizens. This means letters to a remote country are nice but are unlikely to move you forward.

Meet a local Mason. Earn his trust. Ask him to sponsor you. That's the path in countries where members are circumspect. Knowing when and where the local lodge meets is a good starting point for figuring out who to befriend.

@dfreybur i wish if it's easy like you are saying

dfreybur

Premium Member
@dfreybur i wish if it's easy like you are saying

I did not say it's easy. I said it's simple. Simple and easy are NOT the same. Consider this example - Here is a pick axe. Here is a mountain. Please move the mountain ten meters north. Simple in form of request and form of execution. Difficult not easy in execution.

Find a member. That part is simple but not easy. Earn his confidence. Again simple but not easy. Ask for a signed petition.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Yes he can
1635629190977.png

Southern eagle

Hi Guys,

Thanks for Accepting me as member here.

I am From Jordan - Amman and I would like to Join the Mason Team In Jordan - Amman and i sent an email to Scotland because this is what i found in my research online, most of the guys indicate to the same things which is sending an email to Scotland team , i sent it before 1 month asking for Jordan Lodge Location But with no reply till this moment.

Can you please help me guys ?
Send me your mobile number and I'll contact you

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Osamazx, be very careful about giving your contact info to anyone you meet online. The user Southern Eagle is not known here and they appear to have made just one post, to ask for your mobile number which is highly suspicious.
He did the same thing to me, exact same words, back channel through this website's messenger.

Elexir

Greetings,

I am Ayman Rawashedeh and would like to attend.

Here is my phone number:

Thank you and be well,

By giving out your number there is a good change you will be scammed. Please delete your number for your own sake. Any serious mason can contact you through pm on this site.