Joined Chapter in Grand Fashion

Discussion in 'The York Rite' started by KFerguson84, Aug 14, 2011.

1. KFerguson84

KFerguson84 Premium Member

Brethren,
    I had such an awesome day yesterday, I had to share it on here.

I became a Royal Arch Mason yesterday in about the grandest fashion possible. I had the Honorary Degree of Mark Master Mason conferred upon me in a working stone quarry by the most recent Right Worshipful Past Grand Master of Masons of Pennsylvania.

I was received and accepted as a Most Excellent Master Mason.

And was exalted to the Supreme Degree of the Royal Arch Mason by the Past Most Excellent Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Holy Royal Arch Masons of Pennsylvania (who also happens to be a personal friend of mine, a Masonic mentor to me, and is from the same town I am from).

And all of this done in the presence of the current Most Excellent Grand High Priest of Royal Arch Masons in Pennsylvania.

What a fantastic day to be a Freemason!!!

I am honored to join all the fantastic Companion Brothers on MoT (and in the rest of the world) as a one of your own.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR

2. mitchat

mitchat Registered User

Congratulations Companion!

3. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Congratulations indeed Companion!!!

4. kosei

kosei Premium Member

Congrats Companion! We Three Agree!

5. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Wow. Congrats on that. I can't wait to go through York Rite, which will hopefully be in a couple of months. Though, I doubt I will have such the high honor of being received by such esteemed members as you were. Brothers that I know and that have watched me grow up from a young boy will most certainly do, though. Lol

Again, congrats!

6. KFerguson84

KFerguson84 Premium Member

In my opinion, brothers that I know and have watched me grow up are held with much more esteem in my heart than the men that received me in chapter, regardless of their titles.

Best of luck on your York Rite journey. The Royal Arch Degree is quite remarkable.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR

Share My Freemasonry