Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" f

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by Blake Bowden, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

2. drapetomaniac

drapetomaniac Premium Member Premium Member

Re: Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politician

Here's another couple of lists.

Recent Convictions, Indictments and Investigations of Members of Congress and Executive Branch Officials
    http://www.citizen.org/congress/articles.cfm?ID=17803

Felon Job Placement Program
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/2/4/55743/43830

I have to laugh a little when I hear our news talking head talk about the corruption of other governments.

I think we forget our own willfully.

3. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

Re: Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politician

That one isn't updated. Jefferson was convicted, back over the summer. As I was told years ago the best way to ruin a person is to elect them to office or give them a badge.

4. drapetomaniac

drapetomaniac Premium Member Premium Member

Yeah - Jefferson was the guy with the money in the freezer. I felt like making a citizens arrest on that one.

5. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

There was a bit of Irony in that case. I mean a guy puts hot money in a freezer hoping to cool the trail. :lol:

6. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Would you call that "cold cash"? :wink:

Share My Freemasonry