My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kerrville Folk Festival

M.Prejean

This year is the 40th anniversary of the festival and there are some great artists in the line up. Anyone planning on being there? I'll be there sporadically throughout the weeks as my work "schedule" permits and would love to meet up.

M.Prejean

Seriously?!? None of y'all go?!? Eliza Gilkyson played last weekend. That girl is amazing. And another favorite of mine who's still relatively unknown, Jonathan Byrd also played. If you haven't been and you're in the area anytime over the next couple of weeks, you really should do yourself a favor and stop by. Good times any day of the week.

I dropped my wife and son off at the festival last week, but had to turn right around to get back to work. The first vehicle I saw in the gates had a large S&C sticker on the tailgate.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Hard to get off work during the week...even harder when the "round2it" list is a mile long on the weekends!

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
even harder when the "round2it" list is a mile long on the weekends!

Man I know what that is like. I was wanting to go to Dallas for the Scottish festival this weekend to do some genealogy for my family (Clan Stewart) but the recent tornadoes and storms up here in Oklahoma have me repairing stuff around the house instead.

you really should do yourself a favor and stop by. Good times any day of the week.

I would love to try to make it down there but it looks like it will be next year for me.

M.Prejean

[/QUOTE]I would love to try to make it down there but it looks like it will be next year for me.[/QUOTE]

I'll see you there!