My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Templar Uniform

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Have been putting aside money for about a year and am now ordering my Knight Templar uniform and accessories. As most of you know it costs a small fortune but I will then be able to participate in all of the ceremonies. Looking forward to it.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
There are pretty nice swords to be had for about $50. They obviously aren't M.C. Lilley or Pettibone from days gone by, but they do the job. Most people I know use these types of swords until they become a Past Commander, then they'll shop around for a nice antique sword and drop a few hundred on it. You don't have to spend a ton on a sword. You can spend way more if you are so inclined.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I found one on eBay that was reasonably priced, in decent condition, and had my initials on the grip. Either a Lilley or Ames, I don't remember off-hand.

Txmason32

I recommend as a Sir knight to find the silver regalia used or new but inexpensive and once one gets to the east (eminent Commander ) then he can buy really nice regalia since he will wear the gold from them on . You can get a suit from mayo for 130 which is a great price . Honestly all together you could outfit yourself really nice for less than 1200-1500 on high end and less than 900 on low end if you bought all new so if you found used or refurbished then even less

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry